CoreLogic has developed an innovative approach to the surveying of new build properties and the evaluation of concentration risk for both Lenders and Surveyors on new build sites across the UK.
Our New Build App provides the ultimate data gathering tool for surveyors in the new build environment. The App gives surveyors direct access to Land Registry polygons and Google Maps on site to retrieve title boundary coordinates with the ability to select and label exact plot areas. In addition, Surveyors can gather and record information from the developer and local authority, building a stronger data set for each development and preventing duplication of work. The App also solves the issue of shared access to previous survey information gathered by members of the same surveying firm.
- Intuitive user interface including an overview screen, detailing site information and clear assessment sections.
- Integration with Land Registry and Google Maps to enable identification of polygon coordinates within the new build site.
- Satellite imagery, road maps and street views available.
- Sketch and labelling tools, with the ability to illustrate development phases and overlay onto the new build plot outline.
- On-site geolocation available to verify exact title plots.
- Direct web browser access enabling additional evidence to be collected, including plans from developer and local authority websites.
- Photo capture tool enabling evidence collected within the App to be easily screenshot, stored and used within the valuation site notes.
- Information gathered is archived and available to be share with other surveyors from the same firm, allowing data to be verified and updated.