Survey Hub is one of CoreLogic UK’s flagship products. The platform delivers a fully integrated and configurable workflow management tool, designed to improve the operational control of resource and risk within Survey Valuation and Panel Management firms.
Survey Hub has transformed the scheduling and optimisation of Surveyor resources in the UK. The platform also incorporates flexible workflow and data analytics tools, enabling mortgage valuation instructions to be managed with real-time status updates, helping the Mortgage Valuation industry to improved service quality, traceability and Service Level outcomes.
Benefits to your business
Scheduling and optimisation
Real-time operational control
Contract and SLA management
- Powerful CRM/BPM functionality with email and SMS integration. The ability to configure communication templates, which are automatically triggered making customer contact seamless.
- Complete oversight and management of the business with real-time updates for each job. Intuitive user-friendly dashboard providing full transparency, improving operational control.
- Configurable workflow engine allowing business rules to be set and managed in real-time, according to best practice and risk appetite.
- Automation of business processes and actions in response to user defined criteria, significantly reducing time and administration.
- Integrated risk engine allows panel managers and surveying firms to set risk parameters based on factors including flooding, subsidence and loan to value ratio, reviewing every valuation instruction, ensuring the right risk weighting is given to each job.
- Efficient auto-allocation of jobs to field based surveyors. Automated resource management with rule based distribution engine including job suitability, work capacity and geographical coverage. Route finder optimises all jobs within a specific area, reducing travel time between each appointment.
- Booking Wizard tool simplifies the job booking process for the booker. Automatic calculation of next job in the booking queue, based on priority factors and configurable rules. Step by step customer contact process, capturing required booking details up front, removing the need for further customer contact due to missing information.
- Contract and SLA management controls, with integrated allocation rules based on priority scores. Incorporation of Lender price books and fee scales, enabling automated job calculations and invoicing.
- Electronic Surveyor site note data capture, consistently formatted in accordance with Lender requirements. Automatically stored for audit and PVQ management, to support the defence of claims.