Our floor plan software is designed to be used in conjunction with all of our property valuation and surveying mobile tools. Surveyors can easily draw and annotate property floor plans using a variety of sketch tools and comprehensive room annotation features.
The Floor Plan App integrates with OS MasterMap, importing a property footprint and saving time and effort creating floor plans for larger or more complex properties.
Information created from a floor plan is automatically transferred into the corresponding valuation or report, saving time re-entering measurement and property attribute data.
- Import existing floor plans - using an existing image or photo of a floor plan, which can be rendered as a tracing guide. Integration with OS MasterMap also enables a property’s footprint to be directly imported.
- Comprehensive tool box - with advanced room drawing and annotation features that can be dropped onto the plan and adjusted easily. Surveyors can also create bespoke room labels for re-use on subsequent plans.
- Separate annotation layers - enabling comments to be added over the drawn floor plan. The annotation layers can be switched on and off to allow the surveyor to continue making adjustments to the drawn plan.
- Auto measurement conversion - by entering the average thickness for the property, the software automatically calculates gross internal floor areas from externally measured plans.
- Automatic meta-data transfer - information created from a floor plan such as floor areas, floor level counts and construction types is automatically transferred into the corresponding valuation or report, saving time re-entering measurement and property attribute data.