The BTL Hub is a web based desktop platform that helps lenders comply with the Prudential Regulatory Authority’s SS13/16 portfolio landlord underwriting standards. BLT Hub also speeds up the underwriting process and significantly reduces the administrative burden on brokers when submitting buy to let portfolios to lenders.
The BTL Hub allows lenders to configure their own rules around Interest Coverage Ratios and Loan To Value exposure in real-time to reflect risk appetite and exposure levels within their business. The software also provides brokers with the ability to easily import landlord data from multiple spreadsheets, which is automatically verified and converted into lender specific templates before an application is submitted.
Benefits to your business
Simple portfolio upload process
Automated portfolio stress testing
All data stored in one place
Key features (Lender)
- Lender dashboard provides status updates, including connected brokers and number of applications submitted, passed and referred.
- Ability to control BTL Hub system users, including internal teams and link requests to work with external brokers.
- Configurable lender specific rule parameters against interest rates, thresholds and tolerances, enabling applications to be evaluated against these values.
- Ability to see current EPC ratings against each property in a portfolio, flagging properties that don’t meet minimum standards.
- Automated stress testing against landlord or broker submitted property values, supported by data from multiple AVM providers.
- Instant PDF summary reports created for each application and automatically emailed to specified recipients in real-time.
- Easy access to view audit trail for each application at both a portfolio or property level.
Key features (Broker)
- Complete oversight and management of applications in one intuitive dashboard.
- Ability to control and grant access to users, also allowing landlord clients to manage their own portfolios at any time.
- Ease of uploading existing portfolio property data (via Excel import) or manual with automated address validation.
- Unique lender references link to job/applications for easy identification and tracking.
- Current EPC ratings displayed against each property in a portfolio, which is automatically updated via the EPC Register.
- Automated verification against each application prior to submission, including property values and lender defined rules.
- Instant submission of applications in real-time direct to underwriters
- Ability to create new property portfolios based on previous application data, enabling the broker to easily submit a portfolio to more than one lender.