PAS Hub now supports the option to manage pre-installation approval schemes for Measures. This currently supports the following Measures; however, if further Measures are required, then please contact CoreLogic:
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Loft Insulation
- Park Home Insulation
Please Note: This must be used in conjunction with the Managing Agent functionality within PAS Hub. The Installer will create the Pre-Installation Approval record(s) for a Job, and the Managing Agent will have the option to manage these.
The following changes have been made to PAS Hub to support Pre-Installation Approvals:
- There is a new Pre-Installation Approvals area within a Job. This can be accessed by the Installer, the Managing Agent, and the Retrofit Coordinator.
- The Installer and Managing Agent will have the option to create a new Pre-Installation Approval for the Job. Jobs can support multiple Pre-Installation Approvals so that a unique record can be maintained per Measure. This will require the user to complete the following fields:
- Measure Type
- Evidence Uploaded
Please Note: It is only possible for the Installer to select New and Awaiting Approval. In addition, the Installer will only be allowed to select Awaiting Approval once Evidence Uploaded has been enabled. The Managing Agent will have access to all Statuses, e.g. Pass, Refer, Void.
- The Pre-Installation Approval Details can be opened by clicking an existing Pre-Installation Approval within the Pre-Installation Approvals area. This shows additional data for the Pre-Installation Approval, such as the User that created or last updated the Pre-Installation Approval, and allows the Pre-Installation Approval to be edited to update the Status, etc. In addition, each Pre-Installation Approval has dedicated Notes to record further information for the Pre-Installation Approval.
- PAS Hub will generate a unique UAR for each Pre-Installation Approval on the Pre-Installation being set to the Pass Status.
- There is a new View Evidence option in the Job > Evidence area that allows you to open Evidence within PAS Hub without having to download each file.
- The Improvement Option Evaluation has been updated with additional clarification around the installation costs.
View Evidence without having to download each file:
If you require technical assistance, please call our client support team on 0333 123 4288.
Interested to find out more about PAS Hub, call us on 0333 123 1415.