Who we are
CoreLogic UK is a leading provider of mobile surveying and workflow management software, combined with data and analytical insights, supporting the UK property services industry. The integrated solutions help to streamline operations, enhance productivity, enable smarter decision making and mitigate property-related risk. CoreLogic UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of CoreLogic International (NYSE: CLGX), the largest global provider of property information.
Homevisit offers 3D photography tours of properties placed on the market for sale. As Homevisit Diary Coordinator you’ll take ownership of booking photography appointments with our customers from across the UK. You will work to agreed targets to ensure our customer journey is quick, professional and consistent. Acting on both our and our customers’ behalf you will ensure you provide exceptional service and leave positive lasting impressions on those you encounter.
Responsibilities will include
• You will take inbound/make outbound calls to book photographer appointments
• Use persuasive skills to book appointments to ensure operational effectiveness
• Ensure the customer journey when booking the appointment is simple, professional and focused on excellent customer service
• Use of bespoke internal systems to manage the customer journey
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal colleagues and external suppliers and customers
The Homevisit Diary Coordinator plays a crucial role in the ongoing success of the Homevisit business, ensuring timely and efficient booking of photographer appointments. The successful candidate will have the following attributes.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Helpful, with a willingness to go the extra mile for customers
• A positive approach to continuous improvement and change
• High level of accuracy with data input and attention to detail
• An ability to demonstrate a positive attitude and professional manner when dealing with both internal and external customers
Skills and experience required
This customer facing role requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to inspire confidence in customers who are embarking on a considerable personal transaction – placing their house on the market for sale. On the job training relating to technical product knowledge will be provided. To start with though, it’s good if you have the following:
• Ability to pick up new systems and processes very quickly
• Problem-solving skills
• Call centre telephony experience
• A fair understanding of UK regions with the ability to assess travel times between locations
What we offer
We provide a fantastic working environment and like to ensure our team feels valued. We offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) to new recruits, increasing to 28 through length of service. We started enrolling colleagues onto our pension scheme ahead of our mandated staging date and offer competitive life assurance at 4x salary. Little things like free breakfast make a big difference to colleagues’ mornings, and we have a great social side to the business with various activities to suit everyone.
Interested? Please send your CV along with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org