Our HomeBuyer App enables Surveyors to complete a RICS Home Survey Level 2 (with or without a valuation) in one easy to use intuitive mobile application, removing the additional administration often required to complete a finished report. Surveyors can use the software to capture electronic site notes, photographs and digital floor plans with all the information gathered being securely stored online to help defend possible claims and provide an accessible audit trail.
As an affiliated software provider, our HomeBuyer App is designed to the latest RICS Home Survey Standards, using the latest versions of the Home Survey Reports. The HomeBuyer App reduces the turnaround time required to complete a Home Survey Report, enabling surveyors to be more productive while maintaining consistency, accuracy and quality.
- Capture survey data electronically whilst collecting site notes, including photographic evidence to build the report sections.
- Photographs taken using the iPad are time, date and GPS stamped and can be added to the RICS Homebuyer Report.
- Dictation of site notes can be taken within the application utilising the iPad ‘SIRI’ functionality, converting your words into text.
- Use the floor plan tool to create fully editable floor plans quickly and easily, with annotations and automated floor area calculations.
- Use standard phrases within the App or create custom descriptions to generate reports and site notes quickly and consistently.
- Advisory sections I and J of the report are automatically cross referenced with property inspection elements.
- In-built access to Rightmove SCT comparable data, with advanced ‘compare’ tools to support the property valuation analysis.*
- Ability to review and easily edit report before final submission, followed by a simple approval and submission process.
- On completion, finished reports are conveniently mapped into an approved RICS HomeBuyer Report format.
- Documentation and site notes are stored online with easy access, to provide an electronic audit trail to support the defence of claims.
- Dynamic job overview screens, displaying key information, including property details, instructions, schedule, diary and additional notes.*
- Map route functionality suggesting best routes for each job on the day. With estimated travel time between appointments and intelligently scheduled to optimise time between each job.*
*Functionality available if integrated with Survey Hub.