CoreLogic have made further enhancements to the PAS Hub desktop software, continuing to provide the best possible platform to clients and ensuring that the management of ECO and Retrofit jobs is seamless and efficient.
PAS Hub Changes
- PAS Hub now requires that ecmk credentials are recorded for all Retrofit Assessors within the Resources area. This will require you to enter the ecmk Number, ecmk Company ID, and ecmk Email Address for the Retrofit Assessor.
This will be a requirement for all Retrofit Assessors that are created within PAS Hub from 18/01/2021.
Screenshot – Retrofit Assessor Credentials
- PAS Hub now allows you to complete and set a Job to Lodged manually using the new Edit TrustMark UMR and Edit TrustMark Certificate Number options within a Job.
- PAS Hub now allows Jobs with Job Status = Lead to be transferred to another Installer or Company.
CoreLogic Survey Pack Update
The following new Survey has been released to the iPad:
- Flat Roof Insulation Technical Survey
The following Surveys have been updated with fixes or changes:
- PAS Assessment Updates – This now allows the Surveyor to select None for photos that had been mandatory prior to this release, e.g. Current Energy Efficiency Measures, Trickle Vents.
- Deemed Scores Survey (DSSY) – This resolves an issue with the Other Measure Type that prevented a PDF from being generated.
For further guidance and instructions, customers should refer to the latest PAS Hub release notes version 4.1.0.
If you require technical assistance, please call our client support team on 0333 123 4288.