CoreLogic have made further enhancements to the PAS Hub desktop software, continuing to provide the best possible platform to clients and ensuring that the management of ECO and Retrofit jobs is seamless and efficient.
New Company Dashboard
PAS Hub includes a new Dashboards area that provides Companies with a high-level overview of Jobs and Measures within PAS Hub. This will be shown on log in to PAS Hub and can be accessed using the Dashboards option on the left-hand sidebar.
The Dashboards that are available within PAS Hub have been summarised below:
- Job Status – This shows how many Jobs that you have within PAS Hub at each of the Statuses. This excludes Lodged and Cancelled as it is focused on in-progress Jobs only.
- Measure Status – This shows how many Measures that you have within PAS Hub at each of the Statuses. This excludes Lodged and Cancelled as it is focused on in-progress Measures only.
- Pending Jobs – This shows the following information:
- Pending Job Transfers (Sent) – This shows how many Jobs have been sent to another Company using the Job Transfer option but have not yet been accepted or declined.
- Pending Job Transfers (Received) – This shows how many Jobs have been received from another Company using the Job Transfer option but have not yet been accepted or declined.
- Pending RCS Instructions – This shows how many Jobs have been instructed to a Retrofit Coordinator Service that has auto-accept Jobs disabled and have not yet been accepted or declined.
- DWP Check Status – This shows how many DWP Checks that you have within PAS Hub at each of the Statuses. This excludes Matched and Unmatched as it is focused on in-progress DWP Checks only.
It is possible to click on a tile within the Dashboards to drilldown into the results and see Jobs that match the criteria, e.g. on clicking New in the Job Status Dashboard, the Job List will be filtered to only show Jobs at New Status.
Please Note: There is no drilldown on the Measure Status Dashboard however this is planned to be implemented in the future with additional improvements to the Dashboards.
Survey Pack Update
The following new Surveys will be released in the latest Survey Pack update (early next week – w/c 22nd February):
- Condensation, Damp and Ventilation Assessment (CDVA)
The following updates to Surveys will be released in the latest Survey Pack update:
- Pre-Installation, Mid-Installation, and Post-Installation now support up to 15 photographs each. If the Installer exceeds 15 photographs, then these will be available in the Site Note and Photo Pack PDFs.
For further guidance and instructions, customers should refer to the latest PAS Hub release notes version 5.1.0.
If you require technical assistance, please call our client support team on 0333 123 4288.