Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose – to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients’ toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset – our people!
Reporting to the Client Support Team Lead, this role provides first line support to users of CoreLogic UK’s products, typically used by field-based surveyors working in the UK property services industry.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Office based, client facing telephone and email support.
- To act as first point of contact for office or field-based customers via telephone or email
- To ensure all customer communications are logged and managed through to closure
- To provide, wherever possible, a first time fix service to customers
- Provision of friendly and professional first line support from inception to resolution, to agreed timescales.
- Ensuring calls are answered in a timely manner
- Analysing and resolving, where possible, problems raised by telephone or email, working with customers and colleagues
- Logging cases via the organisation’s CRM system to required departmental standard
- Dealing with unassigned email cases sitting in queue
- Adhering to allocated shift patterns
- To take on additional responsibilities on a rotational basis via a Triage role.
- Triage – dealing with escalated issues and liaising with other departments as necessary to resolve these cases. Assisting with training requirements of the team based on issues sent to triage.
- Reviewing the team’s knowledge of such issues
- To take on additional responsibilities as reasonably directed by the team lead.
The Client Support Services team is often the first point of contact for CoreLogic UK clients and it’s important that team members know they are representing the organisation. Team members need to be:
- Professional, taking pride in the service they offer
- Enthusiastic about the products delivered and supported
- Flexible, to ensure cover is provided as required
- Helpful, with a willingness to go the extra mile for customers
- Team players who enjoy contributing to team objectives.
Skills and Experience Required
This client facing support role requires both excellent customer service skills and the ability to convey complex resolution information in an easy to understand way. On the job training relating to technical product knowledge will be provided. To start with though, it’s good if you have the following:
- Ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide range of internal and external customers
- Ability to interpret data, make recommendations and propose solutions
- Good IT competence, including familiarity with smartphones, tablets and PCs
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Please apply via our workday website for consideration. CLICK HERE